This website was looking like it needed a bit of an update, plus there were a couple of bugs and other little things I wasn't happy with. So here it is, the new and improved version 4.0 of this website! I hope you all enjoy and find it easier and simpler to use. Please keep leaving comments and suggestions and let us know if there's anything you like, dislike or think needs fixing.
List of changes:
- The navigation menu has been moved from the right to the left side of the website.
- Website's overall width resolution has been changed to 960 to suit most visitors and their devices.
- There is now clearly maked interactive social media buttons on the new left menu.
- We also added a new "Translate" feature to help our non-english speaking visitors (see left menu).
- New left menu also has a larger width so things are displayed better.
- Only 3 "posts" displayed per page to make the website load quicker and easier.
- Popular Posts list moved to below main posts.
- Updated the title and logo.
- Added social media "share" buttons to the bottom of every post to make it easier for you to share.
- Plus lots of other little fixes behind the scenes.
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Here is one for you if you're in New Zealand: a modifyed 1984 Sigma! The car itself has only done 165,000kms and is in good condition...
Here is a bit of a spill and the research results on the 4G64 engine option for my Sigma. This engine and the rwd gearbox to fit woul...
I found this nice J-style Galant Sigma from Japan while surfing the net. I couldn't find however any information about the engine or it...
The Mitsubishi Galant Sigma Eterna In Japan there was a strange version of the Sigma that was only available in the Japanese market, alth...
As we know the Sigma/Scorpion engine bay is actually quite large and able to accommodate many different engines, from rotary, four, V6 and V...