Sunday, September 1, 2013
Project update: the Sigma is drivable again!
My Sigma is finally all back together! Over the last two weeks I've fitted a new brake master cylinder, bigger GH Sigma brake discs and calipers, flushed old brake fluid and bled the brakes, fitted a thicker Selbys sway bar, new Nolathane bushes all around, fixed lots of little parts on the dash that were missing/broken, fixed a flat tyre, fixed remote boot release, fixed fuel filler cap and lock, and washed the car! Phew!
Labels: My Sigma
Here is one for you if you're in New Zealand: a modifyed 1984 Sigma! The car itself has only done 165,000kms and is in good condition...
Here is a bit of a spill and the research results on the 4G64 engine option for my Sigma. This engine and the rwd gearbox to fit woul...
I found this nice J-style Galant Sigma from Japan while surfing the net. I couldn't find however any information about the engine or it...
The Mitsubishi Galant Sigma Eterna In Japan there was a strange version of the Sigma that was only available in the Japanese market, alth...
Here are some burnouts I found of the FARKAL 351 V8 (5.8 litre Ford V8 engine) powered GH Sigma. Enjoy!!