Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Project Sigma update:
Here is a small update of my Sigma. I've bought a few nice parts for it: reco'ed 34ADM Weber carburettor, Redline adapter kit, brand-new genuine left tail light, brand new genuine front and rear SE badges, new front indicators and new electric high quality fuel pump with filter.
Labels: My Sigma
Here is one for you if you're in New Zealand: a modifyed 1984 Sigma! The car itself has only done 165,000kms and is in good condition...
Here is a bit of a spill and the research results on the 4G64 engine option for my Sigma. This engine and the rwd gearbox to fit woul...
I found this nice J-style Galant Sigma from Japan while surfing the net. I couldn't find however any information about the engine or it...
The Mitsubishi Galant Sigma Eterna In Japan there was a strange version of the Sigma that was only available in the Japanese market, alth...
Here are some burnouts I found of the FARKAL 351 V8 (5.8 litre Ford V8 engine) powered GH Sigma. Enjoy!!